In the digital era, technology dominates our world and it is rapidly reshaping the background screening industry. We’ve all heard the terms Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), but how do they apply to background screening companies?
Can they be used to make background checks more effective and, or efficient? How can they help to drive down the costs associated with criminal record research and court data?
Many of you might recall that SJV’s Chief Technology Officer, Nick Kelland presented a session on the prevalence, use cases and best practices when it comes to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in background screening, to a standing room only crowd at this year’s PBSA (formerly NAPBS) Annual Conference in San Antonio Texas.
The topic was so popular that PBSA asked Nick to re-present “Automation Domination — Web‐Extraction and The Scalability for Driving Down Costs” as a webinar to be hosted on December 11, 2019 at 3pm EST.
Technology dominates our world and has become a pillar of innovation and change for the Screening Industry. This webinar explores how Web-Extraction has evolved over the years, where the industry stands today with Automation, and what the future holds as more technology replaces the need for human layered research. Screen Scraping? Automation Combined with Court Runner Access? Artificial Intelligence? This session will touch on each of these and discuss how each relate to our business.
Attendees Will Learn:
- High-level overview of how AI and RPA are changing the background screening industry
- What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can do to expedite criminal record research and court data
- How RPA is used in background screening today and what the future holds
- What differentiates good RPA from bad RPA
- How RPA can be combined with ML/AI to make criminal court research even better
- How this technology affects screen scraping
Want to register? Sign up here.
Please note that you must be a PBSA member to participate.